Interest-Free Credit on Toys
Pay later in 3 instalments with Klarna
Forget FOMO. Pay later in 3 equal instalments.
- Get what you love now. Pay over time.
- One part payment at purchase and 2 further payments at 30 and 60 days
- Automatically collected monthly from your chosen debit or credit card
- No interest or fees - ever
- No credit application required
- Simple and safe
Shop with just a few clicks!
- Select ‘Pay later in 3’ at checkout
- Enter your address, email, mobile and card details
- The first part payment will be taken from your card when the goods ship
- Receive your goods and enjoy!
- The two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days
- You will receive notifications when payment is due and when it is collected
Shopping with Klarna
You can view all of your Klarna purchases and payment schedule simply by logging onto Klarna.com/uk. If you need further assistance you can contact our customer care team for free, or use our online chat service.
Peace of mind with Klarna’s buyer protection
You only pay for goods you receive. If you don't receive what you ordered, call our customer services and we’ll help resolve the issue.
If you need further assistance you can contact Klarna’s customer care team for free, or use our online chat service.
Please find links below to Klarna's website where you can find more information on Klarna.Click here for information regarding Klarna’s products..
Click here for frequently asked questions or Klarna's Customer Service
Local number: 0203 0050 833
Freephone number: 0808 1893 333
Klarna is one of Europe's fastest growing companies and a leading alternative payment provider. Klarna’s vision is to make all payments ‘smoooth’ adding value for both the consumer and merchant with our unique payment options and customer experience.
Klarna was founded in 2005. In 2014 we joined forces with SOFORT and formed Klarna Group and in 2017 acquired BillPay. Today we have 2000 employees in 14 markets and lead the way for European alternative payments serving 60 million consumers and 100,000 merchants.